FOREIGN LANGUAGE, REGIONAL EXPERTISE, AND CULTURAL (LREC) INSTRUCTORS TO ASSIST SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND (SOCOM)
TBW Global are looking to speak to US-based foreign language, Regional Expertise, and Cultural (LREC) instructors to assist Special Operations Command (SOCOM). Instruction will include training in live, situational and theoretical environments. Due to the current climate, it is highly desirable that instructors have some experience training within a virtual environment as well as in person.
TBW Global has vast experience providing Instructors across the globe within the Defense Sector. We pride ourselves on creating long lasting relationships with our instructors to ensure strong on-going working relationships. We have dedicated teams in place to make sure you have the best journey possible with us.
This opportunity provides you with: full time, part time, and virtual-remote opportunities, meaningful work supporting US SOCOM military personnel (the Tip of the Spear), market competitive compensation, full benefits package and continuous professional learning/growth opportunities.
What languages do we require instructors to teach?
• Arabic (Egyptian, Levantine, MSA, Iraqi, Algerian, Sudanese)
• Farsi (Persian)
• French (inc W. African Dialects)
• Portuguese (Brazil, African)
To be considered for a position, we require instructors to be based in the United States at one of the following locations, or within a commutable distance from the location:
• Ft. Bragg / Fayetteville, North Carolina
• Homestead, Florida
• Norfolk / Virginia Beach, Virginia
• Coronado, California
• Duke Field / Eglin AFB / Hurlburt Field, Florida
• Birmingham, Alabama
• Camp Lejuene / Stone Bay, North Carolina
• Camp Williams / Draper, Utah
• Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
• Ft. Carson / Peterson AFB, Colorado
• Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
• Virtual-Remote Instruction also available!!
What are the minimum requirements?
• Citizen/ Permanent Resident of the United States
• Strong English language capabilities
• US Security Clearance may be required for some positions (but not essential currently)
Specific experience and requirements vary depending on the seniority level of the instructor. We would advise anyone interested in these future long term opportunities to express their interest, complete the application and speak to a member of the team directly.
To make creating and submitting your CV an easier process, we have created a template for you to download and populate below. If once clicked you do not see a template download, please right click and open in new window.
TEMPLATE FOR REGIONAL EXPERTISE AND CULTURE (REC) INSTRUCTOR OR DEVELOPER
TEMPLATE FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR AND DEVELOPER
ALL OTHER ROLES