Why TBW Global?
TBW Global offers a range of mission-critical services that ensure defense and security organizations around the globe can scale to and achieve their objectives. With over 30 years of experience and offices worldwide, we provide secure, user-friendly and innovative technology and professional services to simplify the communication process and project management for over 2,500 public and private sector clients. TBW Global provides defense and multilingual communication services to NATO member countries and customers including the UK MOD, the US Department of Defense, the Canadian Armed Forces and a number of global defense and aerospace prime contractors. Our services include secure interpreting and translation, cultural analysis, travel risk management, multilingual intercepts, role-playing and scenario based training, learning management programmes and staff augmentation. TBW Global’s expert teams’ are deployed in countries such as Ukraine, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, northern Africa and Jordan.
Overview of your deployment
This role is a new deployment for TBW Global, offering a fantastic opportunity to an experienced electronics professional to work in a highly rewarding environment. The role will be demanding and fast paced so a proactive candidate is essential. All logistics for the deployment are handled by our expert internal team of deployment specialists, this will include travel, accommodation and incidentals. This is a set period contractor role but has the potential for regular repeat deployments for competent candidates. The entire duration of the deployment is paid from arrival in location to your return and will pay a highly competitive daily rate.
- 51 day deployment to the UAE (details provided at interview)
- 5 day week, with potential for weekend work.
- Initial courses to begin around 19th May, further courses throughout 2019
The Electronics Instructor role will entail teaching an established syllabus, delivering intermediate level training to professional students. The training should involve an examination component to ensure learning has been effective.
Should be able to teach:
- Electronics fundamentals
- Circuit Design
- PCB and Chip Design and Fabrication
- CAD and CAM fundamentals
- Integrated Circuits Reverse Engineering
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Building Management Systems
Additional details include:
- Must be US, Canadian, New Zealand, or Australian citizen. This consideration is for security purposes set by the client and will not be negotiable.
- Flights/Accommodation provided and organized.
- Must be prepared to go through security clearance with the end client (this takes up to 4 weeks).
- No military or intelligence experience is required.
- Repeat courses available throughout the year to candidates who prove their competency.
- 5 days a week (Sun-Thu) Flexibility is a must as weekend work may be required.
- All courses taught in English
What you can expect from us – as a minimum!
- All travel arrangements.
- Support from our deployment specialist team throughout your deployment.
- Comfortable accommodations.
- Highly competitive daily rate.
- All expenses paid.
|Job Category||Technical Instructor|