Why TBW Global?
TBW Global offers a range of mission-critical services that ensure defense and security organizations around the globe can scale to and achieve their objectives. With over 30 years of experience and offices worldwide, we provide secure, user-friendly and innovative technology and professional services to simplify the communication process and project management for over 2,500 public and private sector clients. TBW Global provides defense and multilingual communication services to NATO member countries and customers including the UK MOD, the US Department of Defense, the Canadian Armed Forces and a number of global defense and aerospace prime contractors. Our services include secure interpreting and translation, cultural analysis, travel risk management, multilingual intercepts, role-playing and scenario based training, learning management programmes and staff augmentation. TBW Global’s expert teams’ are deployed in countries such as Ukraine, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, northern Africa and Jordan
- Must hold an active NATO Secret Security Clearance (you must be able to prove that you hold an SC)
- Provide subject matter expertise to realistically represent a senior Minister and Deputy PM of the Affected Nation’s (AN; country with NATO Forces deploying/deployed) Government to the training audience in accordance with the exercise scenario.
- To provide strategic advice and guidance on matters concerning the AN’s Government perspective and political concerns to the TA.
- Ascertain that the TA is exposed to a realistic and coherent response by the AN Government and the GYC in general.
- Act as the focal point for the training audience for all Strategic matters regarding the AN during exercise preparation and execution.
- Coordinate political matters which have operational and strategic affect within the AN and EXCON team.
- Quickly read, digest, analyse and understand the AN political situation as depicted in the scenario documentation provided by JWC.
- Understand and provide recommendations for improvement of AN’s political concerns within the scenario.
- Understand exercise and training objectives and ensure their representation of the scenario supports the training audience’s achievement of those objectives.
- Develop a basic Concept of Operations for the AN Ministry of PO in the conflict and if required, develop and present plans.
- Be prepared to assist JWC in the development of strategic and operational level scenario documents tailored to the training audience and exercise.
- Assist training audiences with initial planning stages by providing subject matter expertise and scenario representation to incorporate the AN Political position.
- Understand and analyse developing training audience plans and documentation and their impacts on the AN at the Political and Strategic level.
- In accordance with JWC guidance and management, and with all necessary co-ordination, generate appropriate exercise material to provide a challenging and realistic problem set to the training audience.
- Act as AN Dep PM in meetings with the training audience during the exercise,whether face to face, by VTC, phone, email or letter.
- Produce agendas, written speaking notes and minutes of meetings in support of scenario building,communication/coordination and knowledge management.
- Be prepared to update and amend exercise and scenario documentation during the course of the exercise in order to ensure training objectives continue to be met.
- Monitor training audience activity and output so as to provide timely feedback to JWC Exercise Control staff to amend and adapt the exercise as required.
- Attend daily coordination meetings as dictated by the EXCON battle rhythm and Chief Grey Cell, providing SME advice as required.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by the Grey Cell JWC permanent staff as reasonably expected within the exercise.
- Make solicited recommendations to the JWC Exercise Control team.
- Under JWC guidance and management, be prepared to supply updates to JWC documentation to ensure representation of latest doctrine/TTPs in area of subject matter expertise.
- Provide feedback to JWC permanent staff on request for the improvement of NATO exercise processes.
Applicants should apply with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org