Why TBW Global?
TBW Global offers a range of mission-critical services that ensure defense and security organizations around the globe can scale to and achieve their objectives. With over 30 years of experience and offices worldwide, we provide secure, user-friendly and innovative technology and professional services to simplify the communication process and project management for over 2,500 public and private sector clients. TBW Global provides defense and multilingual communication services to NATO member countries and customers including the UK MOD, the US Department of Defense, the Canadian Armed Forces and a number of global defense and aerospace prime contractors. Our services include secure interpreting and translation, cultural analysis, travel risk management, multilingual intercepts, role-playing and scenario based training, learning management programmes and staff augmentation. TBW Global’s expert teams’ are deployed in countries such as Ukraine, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, northern Africa and Jordan.
Overview of your department
TBW Global is committed to delivering essential service support to significant players in international security. We aim to do this by placing the professionals where our clients require them. Through our professional attitude and commitment to quality, we strive to aid our clients in meeting whatever challenges they face regardless of the theatre. Currently TBW Global are a 25 strong team in our offices consisting of Business Development, Recruitment, Operations and Invoicing and then we have over 400 people overseas. The team was created in 2012 and at the time consisted of only 3 staff, in those 6.5 years we have grown dramatically and are continuing to grow at a fast pace. Clients who we are able to name include; MOD, US Marines, US Army, CCS, DOD etc. As a Division we are aware of our strengths and have expert knowledge of the sectors we’ve operated in for many years, we will continue to bid and win opportunities within these sectors as well as expanding into offering a range of new services that we can support within the Defence Sector.
- Be the key recruitment point of contact (POC) for our Civilians on the Battlefield programme.
- Meet with prospective candidates to sell the opportunity
- Conduct ‘hiring’ days in the office to complete the on-boarding process and testing stage with role players
- Be responsible for ensuring new role players are provided to the client every month for vetting.
- Speak predominantly German when recruiting/processing for Civilians on the Battlefield
- Be involved in translating communication materials specifically for Civilians on the Battlefield
- Research and recommend solutions (as required) to ensure the most cost effective and high quality contractors are available
- Responsible for assessing, monitoring and negotiating with contractors in accordance with company policies and practices
- Carry out specific and detailed qualification interviews over Skype and over the telephone
- Follow set Recruitment processes put in place by the Head of Recruitment in line with contracts
- Contribute to the continual development of TBW Global’ s sourcing and assessment procedures
- Utilise and develop the full range of potential routes to market to attract new contractors and in turn improve gross margin
- Be involved in assisting and taking the lead in Recruitment campaigns in Germany.
- Ensure all compliance is up to date for the contractor pool, documentation, vetting, testing etc.
- Maintain and develop a positive and constructive image with the community both pre and post-assignment
- Be confident in using Social Media on a daily basis to post creative and inviting adverts, posts, blogs etc.
- Participate in project meetings with all Departments to ensure all resourcing needs/issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner
- Provide recruitment trend information to support the business decision making process
- Provide clear and concise reports of your Recruitment activity and challenges to your Line Manager on a weekly basis
- Assist the Recruitment Manager/Head of Recruitment in improving recruitment processes.
- Flexibility in being able to amend your working pattern if required to suit specific Defence bids/opportunities
- Work closely with Sales and Operations to develop the pipeline and pool of quality contractors
- Continuous engagement with on boarded contractors up until the point of a confirmed deployment
- Assist in helping to train fellow colleagues or new starters on key aspects of your role if require
Strengths & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (2+ years)
- Must speak fluent German and fluent English
- Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi task
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Hands on experience with all formats of interviewing, predominantly face to face but also Skype and Telephone.
- Must be a self-starter and be highly motivated
- Excellent time management
- Be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- Must be confident in utilising all social media for Recruitment purposes and creating innovative and inviting ads, blogs etc.
- Desire to build strong relationships with the contractors you recruit
- Be able to work independently or alongside a small team
- Minimum of Degree level qualified
- Experience attending recruitment/networking events
- Have a passion for the Defence & Security Sector
Closing date for applications will be June 24th 2019
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org